Sunday, November 4, 2007

Unexpected CPAP benefits

So the past 3 days I've been feeling like ish, joints sore, everything tender, stomach upset, I thought it was from the wine I had had Thursday night. Then yesterday I was SO cold the heat was up to 70 at night (unusually high for us), I was wearing polar fleece, a scarf and a hat in the house. A friend said "Are you sure you're not sick?" Naaaahhhhh, just an allergic reaction to the fermentation process of the wine, right?

Last night I climbed into bed and was SO cold I couldn't fall asleep. That's when I realized: I could cover my whole body, including my head and not smother because I use the CPAP! I was blissfully warm awhile after I had added a few more blankets and sealed the cracks.

I've been popping ibuprofen all day (a no-no for bandsters) and finally took my temperature. 101.2 grrrr

No comments: