Friday, July 27, 2007

Bath Time

The kids love their baths! Daniel dances in the shower,

While Alexis likes a bath with her octopus that colors the water!

And they smell soooo baby fresh when they're done. that's my favorite part. We used Baby Magic brand shampoo from the start with Alexis and it's always been my favorite. I finished a bottle a few months ago with Daniel and when I went to buy more, I discovered that it was no longer being made!! I was SO bummed.

While we were in Kansas earlier in the month, my brother and I went to Wal-Mart, where I FOUND Baby Magic!! I almost bought all 4 bottles they had, but figured Daniel wasn't actually going to be a baby THAT much longer! David found the brand of deodorant they stopped selling in Michigan, and he DID buy most of what they had haha. Baby Magic is my favorite baby smell for sure:)

Daniel even knows to lean his head down when I say "Daniel, let me smell your head" haha

2 comments:

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

I'm glad you found your baby magic!

Mona said...

Baby Magic IS the smell of babies! They CAN'T stop making it! That is what MY babies smelled like.