Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So it turns out....






that my doctor thinks the pain I've been having in my abdomen since October, is nerve pain.
I've got a nifty new drug they're hoping will work. In the meantime...just gotta keep on keepin' on.

I've been knitting a lot to keep myself busy!
So far I've made numerous baby hats, two scarves, one very large mitten
and a pair of fingerless mittens.
And that's been in the past 2 weeks or so.

I'm having fun meeting people on Ravelry.com and finding new patterns and stitches to try!

Daniel and I picked up enrollment forms for preschool today, he kept asking, "do I go to preschool NOW??" lol he's so excited to go! Apparently, even if there is a sibling in the program that doesn't guarantee them a spot, but it helps their chances. It also doesn't help if your kid is Chinese, rats. I was totally willing to play that card! Hopefully we'll find out soon and I can stop thinking about it.

So for now, we'll just do what we do and hope for the best:)

1 comment:

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Post pics of your creations! And you can follow a pattern?? I am very impressed:) Every time I read a knitting thing, my brain turns to jelly.