Monday, March 24, 2008

random/weird

Here are my 7 random/weird facts:

1) I did my first musical when I was 5 years old. I popped out of a trash can lol my brother (age 12) was in the same musical, he was a caterpillar/butterfly.

2) I've had 13 years of private vocal training

3) I can't remember the last time I wore a skirt.

4) I don't have a green thumb, but I love growing things, so I bought an aero garden lol We just had our first salad from it!

5) I've only lived in 2 cities and 3 houses my entire life.

6) I don't like shoes. I would much rather wear sandals than anything else. My feet need to breathe.

7) My favorite holiday is always the one that's coming up next as long as it means I can get together with my family. I love the planning, decorations, cooking and the conversations.

People I'm tagging....

Mona Chin
Bruce Cromwell
Susan Mayes
Gary Forbis
Uncle Jim

1 comment:

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

I'm with you on the feet thing. I'd love to go barefoot everywhere! I don't understand why they bust on Britney for doing it!! LOL