Tuesday, December 6, 2005

A tooth!!

Daniel FINALY got his tooth in!! the right central incisor he's been working on for WEEKS! He really looked relieved this morning, poor little guy!
Alexis' birthday party is on Sunday, but I haven't said anything to her about it because I want her to, you know, sleep and all haha She can hardly stand it, waiting for Christmas, every day she asks if it's Christmas yet, even though we have a chalkboard to mark the days off and we're doing an advent calendar haha
For those of you doing last minute shopping a few things I know she would really like are: Cinderella DVD, Polar Express DVD, Brother Bear DVD (she recently told me these are her favorite movies and of course I got her totaly different ones haha) She's getting the Barbie Pegasus doll, but not her sister or the actual pegasus...any way if you need more ideas let me know. Daniel will prolly like some boxes and wrapping paper

No comments: