Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I can feel my brain unwinding

Hot diggity dog school's out for the semester!! I had my last final today for Medical terminology, all 500 questions of it...i think my brain is officially fried. Now I have a break until January 8th.
We had Alexis' birthday party on Sunday at Ceaserland...I forgot I really don't like that place. I'm going to have to find a different spot next time. maybe edru... all those kids make me nuts. Good thing I'm not going into daycare! She had a ball and was excited to see everyone. But where were Auntie Karen and Catie?? hmmmm???
I've had a hard time getting her away from the stacking toy that Papa and Grandma brought for Daniel haha
I have my second interview for the nurse scheduling position at Tendercare south Thursday at 10...say a prayer! It's a perfect job right now. Great hours, good pay and in my neighborhood! Talk to ya'll later!

No comments: